Resolute Partners History
Our history, from inception in 1997, has been designing, engineering, installing and maintaining advanced networks around the globe.
Resolute Partners history in advanced network engineering spans two decades of projects in the U.S.A. and worldwide. From government contracts to energy management control systems and video security networks, we've provided secure network solutions to a variety of entities wherever they're needed most. Here's a glance at some of the projects our team has completed throughout our history as an advanced network engineering services and IoT solutions provider...
Resolute Partners History by Year:
- Awarded contracts to install, maintain and, monitor IoT devices in multi-dwelling unit (MDU) complexes to maintain health and safety for residents.
- Awarded contract to design and install video surveillance at new VA Research & Veterinary Medical Unit (RVMU).
- Expanded Veterans Guest Internet Access programs at numerous VA Hospitals and CBOC across the country.
- Expanded managed video surveillance services to Senior Living and Affordable Housing complexes.
- Awarded contract to provide Veteran and Guest Internet Access (VGIA) service at multiple VA medical center facilities throughout Michigan and expansions at locations in Iowa, California, North Dakota, and Massachusetts.
- Introduced Video Surveillance-as-a-Service (VSaaS) to deliver a complete turnkey solution for design, installation, maintenance, and support to clients for a fixed monthly fee.
- Awarded contracts to provide Veteran and Guest Internet Access (VGIA) service at VA medical center facilities throughout New Hampshire and Ohio and to expand installations at VA facilities in Iowa.
- Extensive deployment of managed video surveillance installations at affordable housing complexes on the East coast.
- Begin deploying advanced networks and smart video security to a top 50 Affordable Housing developer and property management group on the east coast.
- Awarded contract to add an additional 65 locations to an existing EMIS RF network at Fort Irwin, CA.
- Added Veteran and Guest Internet Access (VGIA) service at medical center facilities throughout Iowa and New York.
- Awarded contract Veteran and Guest Internet Access (VGIA) service at 11 additional VA medical campuses in Massachusetts and Monterey, CA.
- Awarded contract to design and deploy an expansive secure radio frequency (RF) network for an EMS project on an Army base in Southern California.
- Designed and deployed an advanced wireless network for a large defense contractor providing information solutions, engineering, and analysis to the U.S. Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Federal/Civilian Agencies.
- Awarded contract to engineer, deploy and obtain ATO thru RMF for 6 networks for the Defense Media Activity on the East and West coasts.
- Conducted Wi-Fi network survey and performance assessment for the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Foreign Agriculture Service (FAS) in Washington, D.C.
- Selected to design, deploy, and secure the Authority to Operate (ATO) for a large EMIS network that includes residential electrical metering and secure RF connectivity on an Army installation in the upper Mid-West through the government risk management framework (RMF) security process.
- Awarded contract to engineer, install, and maintain expansive Veterans Guest Internet Access network for the Palo Alto Health Care System campus in California. Also engineered, deployed, and maintained Veterans Guest Internet Access (VGIA) for VA Health Care facilities throughout Northern California, Western Iowa, and Nebraska.
- Installed a high-security outdoor Internet access solution at education facilities at Fort Dix, New Jersey.
- Announced partnership with industry-leading video and analytics security software company Avigilon to bring smart video security to U.S. Military communities, multi-unit housing complexes, hospitals, office parks, public spaces, college campus dormitories, academic facilities, and more.
- Began deploying managed IP video surveillance solutions to apartment complexes and multi dwelling unit facilities.
2013 - 2014
- Engineered and installed a rural broadband wireless network for the Seneca Nation of Indians on tribal land in Upstate New York and later expanded the network by adding Nation utility projects and businesses.
- Installed Veterans Guest Internet Access (VGIA) at the San Diego Healthcare System. Deployed advanced wired and wireless Internet service in several Army training schools (ACAP) in Texas and deploy a BYOD wireless access network and upgraded IT infrastructure for a private high school in Connecticut.
- Provided VersiWorks OSS to 190 independent coffee shops around the country as part of a retail Wi-Fi Hotspot network. Partnered with Gannett Government Media OffDuty+ delivering news and entertainment content to our U.S. Military network subscribers.
2010 - 2011
- Installed a Veterans Guest Internet Access (VGIA) Wi-Fi network for the VA Loma Linda Medical Center campus. Engineered and installed a high security wireless network for energy management and control at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center 29 Palms.
- Released VersiWorksSM OSS (Operations Support System), a cloud-based SaaS network management platform for military and commercial markets.
2001 - 2008
- Created AT&T-branded CZee CyberZones in 2001 to provide worldwide Internet access to military members through the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) for AT&T, aggressively deploying 11 AT&T CZee CyberZones in Kuwait and Iraq as part of the second Gulf War and providing as many as 100 Internet enabled PCs in each CyberZone.
- In 2004, acquired Canadian Digital U Ltd company obtaining comprehensive PC gaming and access management software to manage expansive worldwide operational platform.
- In 2005, awarded direct military contract with AAFES for worldwide Internet Café and Wi-Fi deployment. Launched CZee Networks retail brand and expanded product portfolio to include Internet access Kiosks and Arcade Style PC Game Units. Deployed Wi-Fi Hotspots in Army and Air Force installation food courts and coffee shops. Received a Military Certificate of Appreciation for providing free Internet access at Keesler AFB and Camp Shelby Mississippi in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.
Expanded CZee Networks to include Navy and Coast Guard In 2007, deployed additional CZee Internet cafes in Iraq, began delivering CZee Internet Cafes at U.S.-based Marine Corps bases, and deployed guest Wi-Fi for Marine Corps lodging. Separately started managing Internet access programs for U.S. Navy libraries and Liberty Centers.
- In 2008, acquired Military Communication Centers (MCC), adding locations on Marine Corps military installations.
- RESOLUTE Partners is established to provide Internet Cafes and PC gaming for the military community and launched first Internet Café at Naval Submarine Base New London.